Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crafting

I am so sorry I have deserted my blog! I have been so busy the past few months that this had to take a back seat to everything. But now I am going to try to do better. I have decided to dedicate my blog to my crafting. So how about we see what I've been up to lately?!

I have been fortunate enough to have a couple of pajama days over the past few weeks. Just to clarify a pajama day for me is a day when I get out of bed and stay in my pajamas all day long. I don't leave the house and get to do what I want. And of course that means I get to craft!

I have really been into up-cycling. I love taking old clothes or "ugly" clothes and turning them into something new and fun.

Here is an example of some ugly clothes...........






And here is what happened to them.............



No comments:

Post a Comment